Sunday 10 January 2016

Doctor Sidek Charges

Salam All,

So I am gonna talk about Dr Sidek. 1st of all we will be or should I say I'll be delivering my baby at ParkwayEast Hospital. The reason mainly because its at East Area. 2ndly review, experienced mid wives. 3rdly, its cater more to muslim community. 4thly I have been dreaming to deliver my baby there. Hehe!

I find Dr Sidek is very fatherly & friendly. His charges was not that bad compare to other gynae. He's also not the kind of asking me to do this test & that test. Currently I have skip my detail scan & my down syndrome test. I'll just tawakal. 

Okay for my 1st appointment consultant fees and scanning charges cost us ard $198 with scanning & also consultation & morning sickness pills. (Folic acid I had mine because I have been consuming it since 3 mths b4 preggy). 
 For 2nd appoinment they charge us under subsequent visit + blood test (such as HIV, HEP B, No of Iron, Red blood counts and etc) + 2 vitamins for blood & 1 for overall pregnancy cost us $321. And during our 2nd appointment I inform Dr Sidek that we are going for our baby moon. He told us it was safe to travel on airplane & told us to come before we flyoff 1 week before departure date. 

So during our 3rd appointment, my blood result was clear from any abnormalities and doctor check that baby was fine. I asked him about the antenatal package when can we start and he tell me we can actually start already. I was like stunned it was quite early I was 11 weeks and his fine with it told me to pay half of the package and pay half some other time. So I save 1 appointment charges which is great. Antenatal package is $621 and when I come next time I dont need to pay for visits for only  vitamins and my vitamins can last 2 mths. Below what includes and what is not.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
1.Consultation
2.Urine tests
3.Ultrasound scans
4.There is no limit to the number of visits.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
1.Blood tests (eg. Antenatal 11+ HIV Test)
2.Medicine
3.CTG (Cardio-Tocography to test fetal heart beat)
4.Postnatal visits
5.Vaginal Swab Test at 36 weeks


For CTG I dont think I pay because when doctor scan already can hear heart beat.The total amount I pay is abt $1100 and yes the nurses there's nice & I feel so comfortable with them. Anyway baby show gender already and I will keep it a secret at the moment till baby popped out. So next post will be experiencing babymoon when u are on your 1st trimester. Sorry my post is not in order. 

So got to go now. Takecare lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment