Sunday 15 December 2013

Wedding Bands

Hi All,

Its been quite awhile huh. Actually am googling about wedding bands. I'm really not sure when should we actually buy the wedding bands. 

But I guess now will be the perfect time to buy gold? Not really know about this coz Im not a jewelleries type of person. I prefer to have a gold rings with diamonds on it.

I have a few pictures of a white gold which I also like. But whatever it is i prefer to buy ring from Ming Seng Jewellery. I don't know why but my older family generations have bought jewelries from their shop so maybe I felt much more comfortable there. Hehehe. 

Christmas sales going on everywhere which is so tempting to buy. Told Mister that we will start buying our dulang starting from April onwards. 

Actually we have decided to have only 6 dulangs and that is;

HIS-
  1. Wedding Band
  2. Wallet & Belts
  3. Perfumes
  4. Kasut
  5. Baju Kurung & Kain Samping
  6. Sejadah & Quran
HER-
  1. Wedding Bands
  2. Bag
  3. Shoes
  4. Makeup
  5. Kain
  6. Telekung & Quran
Below are the rings that I have google which attracts me. Lets the picture do the talking aites. Good bye for now! :)

Fifth place;

Fourth Place;

Third Place;


Second Place;

1st Place;

OR



No comments:

Post a Comment