Sunday 10 November 2013

Flee Market

Hi All,

Since I have open up blogging. Nak selitkan sikit lah coz I am doing small small business..Sellng my balance market flee market items. Sorry dearies.. 

Below are the items;

European Style neon colourful Bracelets selling in 3 pieces for $5 left (four sets).

Necklace as at $6 each.. Left 2 sets for the green colour.. And left 1 set for the pink necklace.. 

As for the clothing, cost $10. Not for fussy buyers as I have use for once only. Size can fit from M to XL bust can strectch up to 38 inch. :)

Normal mail are already included. (For normal mail we will not be liable for any mail lost ya). Payment has to be made 1st before we post out the item. We will give you 24hrs grace. :) Do email me nursha.1986@gmail.com or drop us a comment yah your email address will revert you on the details.. Pls see pictures for illustration.. Do support me ;) Thanks dearies!

No comments:

Post a Comment