Friday 22 November 2013

10 ways to avoid marrying the wrong person

Hi dearies,

I just came back and have some conversation with mister just know.

Firstly, BTB's do you have the feelings which you sometimes feel a little bit nervous and think a little bit on the top about whether you can cope about the drastic changes that coming on your way?

I have this sudden feeling lately and have to express out the feeling to mister.
I don't know why I have that feeling that I'm scared that I might be missing my single hood life after marriage.

I'm the eldest in my family. My mum, dad and brother have been relying on me on certain matters at home. I'm worried that they might feel lost when I'm away. My mum used to say, I'm a woman that will need to follow my husband and be filial to him as "Keredhaan suami boleh membawa kita masuk ke syurga".

But for myself I already tell Mister that certain things which is good I will definitely follow his instruction but for him to control me to visit my family once in awhile, I will definitely rebel as I'm attached to them. Likewise himself, I will not control him of him freedom as long as he knows how to be fair. Alhamdullilah he agreed but can't really say anything right now, we are not married yet.

I tend to get emo, every little things when mum keep saying about me moving, she will miss me and etc. Even with my 25 years old brother, I definitely gonna miss his jokes and he irritatingness. As for dad, I will definitely miss the protection that he gave me and his love. Ok I am emo-ing now.

Well some BTB's tend to get excited about their marrieage. But for myself yes I'm excited, but at the same times I'm just afraid.

I have been reading majalah pengantin, about marriage on website and more to gain more info. So that I can be mentally prepared.

I found one website that could be interesting to you BTB's. The link as follows;
10 ways to avoid marrying the wrong person

Hope this will be a guide for to avoid from marrying a wrong person. Well goodnite for Now! Till next!

:)

3 comments:

  1. same here, super seram, but its only cause im gonna move out of my mom's house and live a "new life" with him and the parents in law. while they are very lovely people, its just different and konfem culture shock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear true enough. Mesti culture shock. We are brought up differently afraid that nnt kalau duduk satu rumah cant blend it well that worry me..

      Delete
    2. Yes dear true enough. Mesti culture shock. We are brought up differently afraid that nnt kalau duduk satu rumah cant blend it well that worry me..

      Delete