Thursday 7 November 2013

Wonderful Wonderful Scenery

Salam everybody,

I cant resist to write a post on my new found love place. I came across these place at a FB page.

Hearing people have been yearning to Maldives, Australia, Phuket, Greece, Italy, Middle East is a common place I have heard.

I have found a new place which is preety too. The country Im talking abt is Malta.
Okay some people may not know where is Malta is. So here is the map which Mr Google 'inform' me.

Malta is part of Europe. Majority of the population there is Catholic. Estimated 3000 people there are muslims. Their area is half of the size of Singapore. 

Temperature is as follows;
January – the typically maximum temperature ranges from 12 to 20 °C (54 to 68 °F) during the day and minimum 7 to 12 °C (45 to 54 °F) at night. In the warmest month – August – the typically maximum temperature ranges from 28 to 34 °C (82 to 93 °F) during the day and minimum 20 to 24 °C (68 to 75 °F) at night. Generally – summer's/holiday season lasts to 8 months, starting from around mid-April with temperatures 19–23 °C (66–73 °F) during the day and 13–14 °C (55–57 °F) at night, ending in November with temperatures 17–23 °C (63–73 °F) during the day and 11–20 °C (52–68 °F) at night, although also in the remaining 4 months temperatures sometimes reach 20 °C (68 °F).

When I do some research there is halal butcher and halal food restaurant there. So currently me tgh kemaruk dengan si Malta nie. I know it’s too early too choose for our honeymoon as we still have some other places  to choose from and futhermore we still have 14 mths to go.
I am so fickle minded, sekejap nak pergi Greece Santorini, sekejap nak g Spain, sekejap nak g Asterdam and sekejap nak g New Zealand! Tu pasal Mister Ego naik confused and ask me to choose. Provided if we still have sufficient budget.
When we count our budget we still can afford but I don’t want to say anything much coz bila2 apa2 leh terjadi.

Mister Ego and I am a travelling freak. So I’m not sure if we can cut our travelling.

So kl budget kan, I really want to make a comeback to Phuket or Bali. They are places which I found very calm. Food also superb! Hehe..


 Below is some picture of Malta. Ok so beautiful. Seriously! Mcm nak pergi sekarang jugak. Kalau g sekarang dah kene extend date  majlis! Ok lah go to go now.

 Let the picture do the talking ok! Good night.

Mariam Al-Batool Mosque


No comments:

Post a Comment