Friday 11 October 2013

Dugaan Bertunang

Recently, I have been noticing after our engagement that we seems to fight more.

Sometimes small matter also boleh fight. Pengsan!
After all those fight, we tend to get back as per normal. Macam stupid when eva I think of that.
Did you all have the same situation as me?

Oh The sulking part always come from me and also the hot temper part.
I think me and mister like terbalik gitu. I tend to be the one who will be fuming and his those calm one's, whatever, give in, the slow one.
Certain part I will give in but certain parts I'm sorry I have to say NO.

Our fight will always be pasal kahwin lah, tak kol lah, lambat lah and jealousy! Oh yesh after engagement me and him perangai merepek! Tend to have this negative feeling which is irritating lah sey. We don't fight over board till terpekik terpekau pasal nie. Cuma bahasa2 kan jek with each other. It is a good sign that we love each other but we want it to keep under control. Well like macam org2 tua cakap "Cemburu tu tanda syg"...
My father and my bro will always support him, dunnoe why lah.Our fight will always be pasal kahwin lah, tak kol lah, lambat lah and jealousy!

Oh yesh after engagement me and him perangai merepek! Tend to have this negative feeling which is irritating lah sey. We don't fight over board till terpekik terpekau pasal nie. Cuma bahasa2 kan jek with each other. It is a good sign that we love each other but we want it to keep under control. Well like macam org2 tua cakap "Cemburu tu tanda syg"...
And mister sesungguhnya nonsense, whenever I tgh marah time to jugak dia buat lawak bodoh. The way he look at me with his tersengih-sengih jek dah boleh buat org ketawa. Tgk lah. Sesungguhnya mcm adik aku.

To settle the problem we had is simple what happen yesterday is to be forgiven and forgotten and we need to carry on living with a positive mood for a cheerful start the next day. Some of my gf can really drag the problem and not talking with their boys for like a week or so. I was like quite shock actually coz I felt that what if during that week of not contacting anything happen to him/her, that will be a moment that will be filled with regrets which I didn't want that to happen. Even with my friend or family argument bound to happen but what is past is the past and I really thank my mum for nurturing me with this kinda of attitude. Syukur!

Ohklah thot that I want to blog a little bit more. Buuuutttt am sleepy. So yah I end myslf with this song which my mister tak romanctic sent to me yesterday afternoon, after a lil misunderstanding. My fav song and movie so yeah Good Nite!







No comments:

Post a Comment