Sunday 7 June 2015

Supplement for married couple.

Heyz.

Well getting married is not the time that you should neglect your body systems. For the 1st 1mth I went thru a lot of hormone changes. Sleepy & tired. I could see my husband tired too.

I can't stand with my current self till I ask my frenz if they have something that can actually boost me & husband energy.

For woman;

My fren recommended this. BioPrima Madurapat Plus Collagen. So what does this jamu does? Ermm sorry no translation for this is English.

Meningkatkan kecergasan
~Ketetapan menstrurasi (kitaran haid)
~ Mengatasi masalah keputihan, lendir2 & gatal2 pada faraj
~ Meningkatkan tahap kesuburan
~ Menguatkan otot2 & peranakan
~ Mengempiskan perut
~ Mengatasi masalah senggugut
~ Menghilangkan bau badan & faraj
~ Mengatasi masalah penurunan keinginan seksual
~ Merapatkan kembali otot2 rahim selepas bersalin
~ Merawat luka dalaman (rahim & faraj)
~ Memejalkan payudara
~ Mencegah kanser payudara & pangkal rahim
~ Melancarkan peredaran darah dalam badan
~ Mencantikkan kulit & menceriakan wajah
 ~ Melambatkan menopause
~ Memperbaiki sistem imunisasi dalam badan
~ Melegakan sakit pinggang & belakang
~ Melawaskan pembuangan air kecil & besar

 


This collagen was really good, I don't feel that tired. The collagen make my skins supple & yeah my breast too have changes. The mengempiskan perut doesn't have any effects on me haha! How does it taste? The taste was really nice like syrup see the colour? Sedap.
And I am on my 2nd bottle now waiting for my 3rd bottle which my colleague going to buy at JB. If you want to get this at JB, you can get it  at Pandan city or Angsana area. You may get it less then RM68. And for Singapore you can get it a Albarakah or certain jamu shops for $30+. I only take 2 tablespoon at night coz I have no time to take this jamu early in the morning as I always eat my breakfast at work.

 
Oh and I just started eating folic acid abt 2 weeks ago. And I eat this after my breakfast. Since this is a pill form, its easy for me to take it to work. So one tablet in the morning folic acid & 2 tablespoon of Madurapat at night.
 
                                                                                So what is folic acid?
Folic acid, which is also called folate, is a B vitamin. The best food sources of folic acid are fortified cereals. Folic acid plays an important role in the production of red blood cells and helps your baby's neural tube develop into her brain and spinal cord. Red blood cells are important because they carry oxygen from your lungs to all parts of your body.Some studies show that folic acid may help protect you from heart disease. Scientists are still learning about all the benefits of folic acid.
Who should take folic acid & benefits?
All women, even if they’re not trying to get pregnant, should take folic acid.Folic acid helps prevent NTDs only if taken before pregnancy and during the first few weeks of pregnancy, often before a woman may even know she’s pregnant. 
 
 
 
Actually we can take food such as spinach, pasta & etc but in my case its hard for me to maintain tt kind of diet so its better to just eat this vitamin pill. You may get this at pharmacy for $3 for 30days consumption.
 
Supplement for my husband Arjuna by D'herbs
  1. Mengekalkan khasiatnya sebagai makananan tambahan untuk lelaki
  2. Meningkatkan stamina dan metabolisma badan.
  3. Melancarkan peredaran darah dan menguatkan sistem imun badan.
  4. Meningkatkan tenaga batin dan nafsu syahwat.
  5. Menyembuhkan mati pucuk dan menstabilkan hormon lelaki.
So far I could see my husband feel energetic when gg to work. Since his working shift & especially during at night he really need some booster to boost him. You can get this at JB too for RM 39 or cheaper & for Singapore you can find at Albakarah also.
 
So far my friend who drink this madu rapat & arjuna conceived. We are not desperate to get a baby but currently we taking by all means to actually stabilise our fertility before I am ready to have one. As Im 29 this year & husband 30 years its not gonna be easy for us. I am lucky that my husband actually willingly to eat supplements. No ego on his part. Whatever it is Allah is the one who decide whether its the perfect time to get a baby. InShaaAllah kite usaha, Allah menentukan.
 
So that's my 2nd post of the day. See you another time.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment